[1.09b] Drops Thread

My first decent drop in a long time. Not a bad roll either!

[mention]Manny[/mention] Congrats :). That’s one of my favorite shields. I only ever found it once from 1.09b Hell Meph many years ago.

[mention]Manny[/mention] Congrats on this find! That’s a very good roll!

I haven’t run much Pindle this week, I finally found a Balrog Skin rack in 1.07 that I want to run until it drops Arkaine, but so far the rack is very stubborn :lol:

Given how much time it took me to find a single Arkaine Valor on a Balrog Skin rack in 1.07, I think I’m gonna give up on finding Windforce for now. I really want all classes to reach level 99. Now my Zon reached 95. And I also started a second LoD SC Paladin, just to try the combination of Arkaine’s valor + Schaefer’s Hammer + .07 Gaze.

I considered making a thread about the progress of this new Paladin, named DeltaSpark (I’m terrible at naming characters lol). But he already reached level 67, A1 Hell, and I barely took any screenshots. Plus the fact that he is twinked all the way through, I figured it’s not as interesting as a self-found character.

[mention]Erayz[/mention] Don’t forget that it isn’t possible to get WF in 1.07. Wooden objects don’t drop from racks (Hydra Bow). 1.07 monsters only drop up to TC 67 IIRC, so that eliminates it from the patch. 1.08 can drop it though but it’s really difficult. It does have +35 Dex vs 1.09 version that I think only has +5 dex.

[mention]fearedbliss[/mention] Yes i know haha, I run Pindle in 1.09 when searching for WF. :)

What I meant is that considering how long it took me to find a Arkaine’s Valor on a rack with 1/1000 odds (in 1.07), it’s a bit demoralizing to think of the time I’d have to spend at Pindle (in 1.09) when my odds are at about 1/25800. Sure I can get lucky and find it early (like I did with my 4 GF, Stormspire and Ist rune all from Pindle), but it’s unlikely.

Haha yea I can see that, but also, it’s still way better than trying to find it in 1.08 by doing frozen scourge runs in ancient’s way. It’s 1/322k over there IIRC :shock:. Long live 1.09b!

Code:
(Unique)
1 : 322,658    Hell Lord - [H]                  Abaddon - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Frozen Scourge - [H]             Drifter Cavern - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Frozen Terror - [H]              Frozen River - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Blood Temptress - [H]            Icy Cellar - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Death Brigadier - [H]            Icy Cellar - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Frozen Abyss - [H]               Icy Cellar - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Death Lord - [H]                 Infernal Pit - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Hell Lord - [H]                  Pit of Acheron - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Frozen Scourge - [H]             The Ancients’ Way - {mlvl 93}

(Super Unique)
1 : 322,658    Frozenstein - [H]                Frozen River - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Snapchip Shatter - [H]           Icy Cellar - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Pindleskin - [H]                 Nihlathak’s Temple - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Colenzo the Annihilator - [H]    Throne of Destruction - {mlvl 93}
1 : 322,658    Lister the Tormentor - [H]       Throne of Destruction - {mlvl 93}

https://web.archive.org/web/20210225052946/https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/1-08-news-info-and-gossip.955142/

2/20 jav gloves from Pindle. The rest of the mods suck, but still a good reminder to pick up rares!

Wow, so like I said, pick up rares! Check these beauties... :D

[mention]Manny[/mention] Every time I see you posted in this thread, I hope to see a screenshot of Grandfather!

Meanwhile, I was out of power for the last 3 days, due to freezing rain. So now I’m back on the D2 grind. Look at what I found in the cow level today!

View attachment 1

Now only the Diadem is missing!

[mention]Erayz[/mention] I’m happy you have power again and that you are ok. Welcome back Nephalem!

Erayz said:
@Manny Every time I see you posted in this thread, I hope to see a screenshot of Grandfather!

Meanwhile, I was out of power for the last 3 days, due to freezing rain. So now I’m back on the D2 grind. Look at what I found in the cow level today!

Now only the Diadem is missing!

Thanks for the good vibes my dude! I got another magic Collossus Blade yesterday, but alas, no GF yet. I’m about Pindle’d out though so I’m thinking it’s time to push my Javazon to 99 (she’s 95 atm). She’s got about 311% MF equipped, so who knows, maybe running cows will yield me that which I seek. Congrats on the very nice drop btw. You still need the Diadem, which I have, and I need the bow, which you now have, lol.

And glad you got power back! 3 Days without D2? Sheesh. Well, that was me during the last hurricane. By the 3rd day I was having visions of the Horadrim :lol:

I finally finished the game with my new Paladin, he’s now level 80 (I did the whole game on Players 8). No interesting drops at all during the playthrough, except this Fire GC I found in Act 5 Hell in the Frozen Tundra! With this one, my sorc now has a full inventory of Fire GCs :p

Just made those cool little blood gloves with my paladin. They’re not treasure worthy, but they will beat LoH when in the Cow Level :)

[mention]Erayz[/mention] nice gloves! Your Paly seems to be coming along very nicely, and I see that he now wields the Mallet of Legend. :D

And another one from Pindle during my lunch break! This time with a great 197/9 roll

Edit: had time a for a cow run before the end of my lunch break. Found 2 interesting items. The Coronet is a bit lackluster, but I rarely find a combination of +2 skills, FCR and All Resist on them.

Shortly after reaching level 98 with my Amazon, I found The Oculus in the Cow level!

It’s crazy how much stuff is dropping lately for me, at 0% MF! But alas, still no Windforce in sight :(

Back