Recent content by Manny

  1. Manny

    Help with Cactus

    Hey @StereopwnZ. Welcome to the forum. :) I'll try to simplify, but please do take into mind everything that @fearedbliss said above. Create a main directory/folder somewhere for your entire game install. You can name it Diablo 2, Cactus, whatever. Within that folder, the expectation is that...
  2. Manny

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    Haha, I wish! I just pulled that screenshot from an old d2jsp post to give you an idea of what they look like! :) Nice, that's my setup as well! One 27 for gaming and the other for my ATMA, music, etc. ^^ Let me know if you need any help getting it set up ;)
  3. Manny

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    Can you imagine a WF with 6 sockets? Lol 🤤
  4. Manny

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    Speaking of small anthrax charms, lol, check me out bro. After I made this (I cubed it from a clvl95 Baal dropped SC!) I duped the fk out of it, and filled her inventory, cuz you know what, that's authentic, and what we would have done in 2001-2002! We ready for the Blood Moor 😁 :ROFLMAO:
  5. Manny

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    I play v1.09 with a widescreen resolution enabled (1068x600) using SGD2FreeRes. This enhances the FOV and UI. The game looks absolutely stunning on my 27" monitor with this and D2GL.
  6. Manny

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    In the days of yore we would use the 4 socket "of the whale" armors for stacking +ed/+ias jewels, like the infamous 160/60 armors. The most highly sought after were the light armors (no effect on movement speed) like Dusk Shroud or Archon Plate. These were primarily beloved for PvP builds such...
  7. Manny

    [1.05b] Count Sonidelai [Level 25 | Act 1 NM | Singling | HC_CL_PAL_P_EX]

    Count Sonidelai, we bid thee adieu.
  8. Manny

    I came here to say...

  9. Manny

    I came here to say...

    True! Right, but in 1.07 you can still rack GG's (except for WF, unfortunately), but not so in 1.08. 🥲
  10. Manny

    20 years later, still here

    Welcome aboard, @relliKniaP! Loving your intro post and your avatar. Basilisk is a sick anime. That opening theme goes hard and is still one of my favorites. ^^ We're happy to help! And yeah, I wanted this place to invoke nostalgia for the old diabloii.net and other forums we'd all frequent...
  11. Manny

    I came here to say...

    @thrasher_565 no idea, but I doubt I'll ever play 1.08 due to broken MF and the treasure class system changes compared to 1.07.
  12. Manny

    I came here to say...

    Word - I'll probably go for a 1.07 GF eventually, but the 1.09 GF is actually a sharper blade with more raw damage. :cool:
  13. Manny

    I came here to say...

    That's a good point, I forgot to mention that I did those runs on P1, and always killed the minions around him. As a Meteorb Sorc it's difficult to single him out, so I always spam static field a few times, and then drop a nice juicy meteor on him. If there are any survivors after that, my Act V...
  14. Manny

    [1.09d] The Symphonia of Maestro feat. Michael Jackson [Act 3 Norm | TCP/IP | Necro & Druid]

    @Web79 lol love your screenshots/creations bro 😂 AUUUUUUUUU 🐺
Back
Top