[Succulent] Rilakkuma [Level 23 | Act 5 Normal | SC_XP_PAL_P_EX]

fearedbliss

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
1,372
Points
83
Rilakkuma has been remade again but in Succulent. I'll still be continuing my build of Conversion/Thorns and will also be experimenting with mixing in Sanctuary as well. Should be interesting. Rilakkuma has finished A1 and is starting A2.

Screenshot_20261008_004440.pngScreenshot_20261005_195616.jpgScreenshot_20261005_201528.pngScreenshot_20261008_003348.pngScreenshot_20261008_003421.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261005_190737.png
    Screenshot_20261005_190737.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20261005_200606.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200606.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261005_200549.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200549.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261005_200527.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200527.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261005_195617.png
    Screenshot_20261005_195617.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261005_191131.png
    Screenshot_20261005_191131.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261005_205147.png
    Screenshot_20261005_205147.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261007_213110.png
    Screenshot_20261007_213110.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261008_002136.png
    Screenshot_20261008_002136.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261008_003030.png
    Screenshot_20261008_003030.png
    2 MB · Views: 5
Act 2 has been cleansed of evil. Interestingly enough, I got a pretty big map roll for Halls of the Dead L3, at least compared to what I'm used to in 1.05b. I know 1.10+ introduced bigger maps on new difficulty, but 1.09b doesn't have that change yet from what I remember.

Screenshot_20261008_193438.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008_193526.png
    Screenshot_20261008_193526.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20261008_193549.png
    Screenshot_20261008_193549.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261008_195324.png
    Screenshot_20261008_195324.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261008_200038.png
    Screenshot_20261008_200038.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20261008_201450.png
    Screenshot_20261008_201450.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261008_202251.png
    Screenshot_20261008_202251.png
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261008_192605.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192605.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261008_185536.png
    Screenshot_20261008_185536.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261008_185604.png
    Screenshot_20261008_185604.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261008_191938.png
    Screenshot_20261008_191938.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261008_191946.png
    Screenshot_20261008_191946.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20261008_192032.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192032.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20261008_192233.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192233.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Rilakkuma has completed A3 and A4 and will be starting A5 soon. Things are progressing smoothly. I was able to find a Manald Heal and I also got a not so bad roll on a Circlet with my imbue quest. I also picked up and muled a HF Hammer for future twinking. At level 24 I will put 1 point into Conversion and 1 point into Sanctuary. Thorns currently at level 17.

Screenshot_20261010_000315.pngScreenshot_20261010_225357.pngScreenshot_20261010_230924.pngScreenshot_20261010_235234.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261010_222521.png
    Screenshot_20261010_222521.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261010_225303.png
    Screenshot_20261010_225303.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261010_225315.png
    Screenshot_20261010_225315.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261010_231254.png
    Screenshot_20261010_231254.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261010_231841.png
    Screenshot_20261010_231841.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261010_232521.png
    Screenshot_20261010_232521.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261010_220849.png
    Screenshot_20261010_220849.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261010_000829.png
    Screenshot_20261010_000829.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261009_231100.png
    Screenshot_20261009_231100.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261009_231517.png
    Screenshot_20261009_231517.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261009_232009.png
    Screenshot_20261009_232009.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261009_232255.png
    Screenshot_20261009_232255.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261009_232724.png
    Screenshot_20261009_232724.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261009_234410.png
    Screenshot_20261009_234410.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261009_235503.png
    Screenshot_20261009_235503.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261009_235516.png
    Screenshot_20261009_235516.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top