[Succulent] Rilakkuma [Level 18 | Act 3 Normal | SC_XP_PAL_P_EX]

fearedbliss

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
1,370
Points
83
Rilakkuma has been remade again but in Succulent. I'll still be continuing my build of Conversion/Thorns and will also be experimenting with mixing in Sanctuary as well. Should be interesting. Rilakkuma has finished A1 and is starting A2.

Screenshot_20261008_004440.pngScreenshot_20261005_195616.jpgScreenshot_20261005_201528.pngScreenshot_20261008_003348.pngScreenshot_20261008_003421.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261005_190737.png
    Screenshot_20261005_190737.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261005_191131.png
    Screenshot_20261005_191131.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261005_195617.png
    Screenshot_20261005_195617.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261005_200527.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200527.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261005_200549.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200549.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261005_200606.png
    Screenshot_20261005_200606.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261005_205147.png
    Screenshot_20261005_205147.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261007_213110.png
    Screenshot_20261007_213110.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261008_002136.png
    Screenshot_20261008_002136.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261008_003030.png
    Screenshot_20261008_003030.png
    2 MB · Views: 2
Act 2 has been cleansed of evil. Interestingly enough, I got a pretty big map roll for Halls of the Dead L3, at least compared to what I'm used to in 1.05b. I know 1.10+ introduced bigger maps on new difficulty, but 1.09b doesn't have that change yet from what I remember.

Screenshot_20261008_193438.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008_185536.png
    Screenshot_20261008_185536.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261008_201450.png
    Screenshot_20261008_201450.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_200038.png
    Screenshot_20261008_200038.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_195324.png
    Screenshot_20261008_195324.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_193549.png
    Screenshot_20261008_193549.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261008_193526.png
    Screenshot_20261008_193526.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261008_192605.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192605.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20261008_192233.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192233.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_192032.png
    Screenshot_20261008_192032.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_191946.png
    Screenshot_20261008_191946.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_191938.png
    Screenshot_20261008_191938.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_185604.png
    Screenshot_20261008_185604.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261008_202251.png
    Screenshot_20261008_202251.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top