Hello everyone!

StereopwnZ

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
4
Points
3
It's been a while since I've been part of a Diablo forum. I was very active on Diablofans back in the day. For a while I'd have two accounts playing side by side during Ladder resets but lately I've been more interested in just playing solo with two character's via LAN play. The whole constant internet requirement for all my old favorite remastered games has somewhat taken it's toll but anyway I'm glad to have found this forum and received help in testing the waters playing old versions of Diablo 2.

It reminds me back when I'd just throw the cd in a computer without internet and just start it up and go! I wish everyone a good day, and a good time! Thanks for everyone who was eager to offer their support. I'll definitely be lurking around.
 
Welcome to the forums @StereopwnZ. And yea the majority of shouldn’t have nor need an internet connection and shouldn’t have DRM. I stopped buying games from Steam and from anyone else that has DRM 6 years ago.
 
i have like 3 sets of cds and i used them so much they got scratched then i wanted a set of 1.00 so i got that too.

the cd drive lag thow was not fun...
 
Back
Top