Recent content by neondrake

  1. N

    Always into the East...

    Yeah, I have my original cds and keys safe and multiple digital copies saved w their license keys. I enjoy seeing the way that they continue to develop for D2R and appreciate some of the quality of life stuff as long as we keep D2R a separate thing and nobody messes with my legacy game. Projects...
  2. N

    Always into the East...

    The one thing I could not stand was not being able to play offline and without the battle.net launcher. I had all the files extracted to disk, I have like 10 licenses of this game, just let my play my own files on my own game without checking in to see if blizzard allows it. Can't wait to get...
  3. N

    Always into the East...

    Oh, thanks for the move window shortcut.! My biggest hurdles have been around the actual workflow of multiboxing tbh :ROFLMAO: I plan to spend some time this weekend getting everything customized to my liking and pushing the rest of my 1.00 squad through normal. I broke my fedora install while...
  4. N

    Always into the East...

    I gave up and moved to cachyos. Following documentation worked perfectly and it all spun right up, then pulled my 1.00 chars over and it all worked great! I haven't noticed any lag or issues since moving to CachyOS, the only trick was getting to windowed mode without turning off cnc-ddraw with...
  5. N

    Always into the East...

    Looks like we're ready to go!
  6. N

    Always into the East...

    Sorry, yes, that's correct: Fedora Linux 44 (KDE Plasma Desktop Edition). Cactus launches, but when I try to create a shard, it hangs on this wine configuration, cactus freezes, and the wine window can't even be force closed, I have to restart the machine. I see that the terminal is throwing up...
  7. N

    Always into the East...

    I'm on KDE Plasma 44, i'm using wayland... I THINK. Not positive how to check of wayland is running properly I realized the permissions thing right after i tried when i tried running as user and it told me the files didn't belong to me. SO! I re-extracted from the bundle to my home directory...
  8. N

    Always into the East...

    I just uninstalled and reinstalled wine and then launched cactus as root and tried to create a prefix and this is what i got: Anything sticking out to you as an obvious problem?
  9. N

    Always into the East...

    Hey, everyone! I'm Thomas, I've been playing d2 on and off since the battle chest came out, almost exclusively singleplayer vanilla. I've played a few vanilla mods like path of diablo, projectdiablo 2 and plugy, but never really got into endgame with the mods. I don't as much consider plugy a...
  10. N

    Officially dropped support for all non-canon versions of the game for Diablo II (1.11+) and Diablo: Hellfire

    I literally made a codeberg account because your approach to this project inspired me to care just a little more about these things.
  11. N

    Cactus 5.7.0 (Linux) and Cactus 4.0.1 (Windows) are now available!

    Thank you so much for this update! Things like this are what's making it so easy to fully immerse myself in linux after so many years dabbling with dual booting/test runs. The only thing of mine left on my old windows gaming pc (my wife uses it now) are my cactus install/time traveling saves...
Back
Top