Recent content by fearedbliss

  1. fearedbliss

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    That would be insane. It’s a shame WF can’t drop in 1.07 cause maybe larzuk quest would give it the 3 sockets at least.
  2. fearedbliss

    [1.09b] Drops Thread

    Also don’t forget about the 6os hydra bows with those IAS/ED jewels I think… I was only ever able to see or experience it a little in 1.09 private servers from back in the day. I remember I used to be an admin of a private server called D2Relived if I recall correctly, and I’m not even including...
  3. fearedbliss

    [1.09b] Rilakkuma [Level 11 | Act 1 Normal | Singling | SC_XP_PAL_P_EX]

    And so the game begins again, back in good ol' 1.09b. This time I'm going SC and this new stash will be one that I will attempt to keep for the long term. So no resets, just good ol' long term enjoyment. Hope for the best lol. At the moment I've rescued Cain and have retrieved Black Marsh WP...
  4. fearedbliss

    [1.05b] Count Sonidelai [Level 25 | Act 1 NM | Singling | HC_CL_PAL_P_EX]

    Sonidelai has finished normal difficulty and is now a Count. I'm having fun with this char but I think now is a good opportunity for me to pivot and start a fresh start in Softcore which I will want to build as a fresh long term environment. I'll be picking a version shortly and starting my new...
  5. fearedbliss

    I came here to say...

    @Manny You actually have a better chance of racking GGs in 1.08 than in 1.07. 1.07 has 1:1000 chance to drop an unique from the racks, and 1.08 has 1:800. The thing with 1.08 is that that racks now do take area level into account whereas in 1.07 it doesn't. This means that a Grandfather can be...
  6. fearedbliss

    1.09 high resolution 4:3 setup

    Due note that the shaders I’ve selected to distribute are not the same as what cnc-ddraw is distributing in regards to total shaders. I’ve only distributed a select few I thought looked good.
  7. fearedbliss

    20 years later, still here

    Welcome to the forums @relliKniaP. It seems we have some similar history in some cases. When it comes to Singling and Succulent, they are actually both included with the latest Cactus Bundle for Linux that I mentioned in the other post. Once you download that look inside the Sunrise folder...
  8. fearedbliss

    1.09 high resolution 4:3 setup

    Hey @relliKniaP, everything is included in the Cactus Bundle for Linux, but you’ll need to get the old Cactus for Windows separately and you can get the mod from my Project Sunrise repository which is already ported and prepared to work with Cactus. You can take a look at the following links...
  9. fearedbliss

    I came here to say...

    Yea 1.08 online was different than single player a bit. You mentioned one of the differences. Runewords were implemented in the 1.08 online version, single player didn’t have any runewords in the files for the most part. And yea runewords had the issue that any randomly generated affix values...
  10. fearedbliss

    I came here to say...

    It won’t change from my understanding. This is one of the reasons people do like to hunt the 07/08 items and forward them. @Manny Both of those systems are broken in 07. In 08 only MF is broken, the TC system is complete but bosses still dont have the new drop tables that 09 introduced. So...
  11. fearedbliss

    [1.05b] Count Sonidelai [Level 25 | Act 1 NM | Singling | HC_CL_PAL_P_EX]

    Sonidelai has completed A2 and A3, has defeated Izzy and has CotD waypoint. So far it seems I'm going primarily Thorns/Conversion. I have level 19 thorns and level 1 conversion atm, so conversion is only at 7% conversion rate, 20 second duration. I may try to either max it out or get to a good...
  12. fearedbliss

    [1.09d] The Symphonia of Maestro feat. Michael Jackson [Act 3 Norm | TCP/IP | Necro & Druid]

    Lol I'm dead. The werewolf with open arms at the steps of RoF is gold.
  13. fearedbliss

    CB and MF

    Yea, if you play on p8 you'll be able to get a lot of leech :).
  14. fearedbliss

    [1.05b] Count Sonidelai [Level 25 | Act 1 NM | Singling | HC_CL_PAL_P_EX]

    Sonidelai has completed A1 at level 18 and is now in A2. Found Death Sash but other than that, smooth progress so far on p8.
  15. fearedbliss

    CB and MF

    The piercing behavior is primarily for 1.09 (and probably 1.07/1.08 have it as well). I don't believe the Guided Arrow + Piercing "bug" exists in prelod.
Back
Top