[1.09b] Drops Thread

A place to talk about Diablo II as developed by Blizzard North.
hedgesparrow
Skeleton

Re: [1.09b] Drops Thread

Post by hedgesparrow »

Ugh, the full inventory is triggering me!
fearedbliss
Site Admin

Post by fearedbliss »

The El Rune was triggering me xD.
Manny
Skeleton

Post by Manny »

LMAO you guys are cracking me up. I hadn't yet gone to town to clear out lol.

And the fact that you spotted the El rune by just image was impressive :lol:

Earthshaker today:
Manny
Skeleton

Post by Manny »

Hell Meph just dropped my first ever Shako!! I am so stoked. I logged in with only 30 minutes to play and said to myself, let me do some quick runs... The first run dropped a 175%ED Buriza which is an upgrade to the 156% that my Bowazon had. Run two dropped some garbage blues, and then my third run... well you guessed it. I'm getting ready to go socket it and throw a perfect topaz in there. I've been stacking as much MF as possible and it has finally paid off!

P.S. I'm super thrilled with my (ahem) third Sorceress. It's been a lot of trial and error in 1.09 with no respecs, etc. etc., but I've finally landed on a build that I love. I will have to share more details soon.
fearedbliss
Site Admin

Post by fearedbliss »

Haha that's awesome @Manny. I'm really happy for you ;). Perfect present for the long weekend.
Manny
Skeleton

Post by Manny »

@fearedbliss Thanks amigo. I found time to log back in last night and a 46% MF Tarnhelm dropped. I had been wanting one for the longest, so of course it drops AFTER the Shako .. SMH

Anyways, I've been really lucky lately. Last week I got an ETH Titan's Revenge w/ 195%ED and then dropped a +Javazon Skills GC on the same day. Always remember to pop the superchest behind Mephisto -- that's where I got the GC. Now I'm planning a Javazon/Cow Slayer for the near future.

Happy 4th all... I see it's been quiet around here. Hope everyone is well. :geek:
fearedbliss
Site Admin

Post by fearedbliss »

Haha yea.. I haven't been playing the last few months. Been working on a lot of other personal projects that needed to get done but hopefully soon they will be complete and I can spend some time playing some D2. I'm looking to starting up a new ladder for myself after that.
Manny
Skeleton

Post by Manny »

I hear ya man. Sometimes we need to take a break and work on things.

I just found out it's "Magic Find Bonus" weekend in D2R. As for me, I'm implementing my own MF bonuses over here. :lol:
fearedbliss
Site Admin

Post by fearedbliss »

Lol, they just trying to get more people to play... No thanks to D2R for me! Diablo 2 forever <3.
Manny
Skeleton

Post by Manny »

fearedbliss wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:15 am Lol, they just trying to get more people to play... No thanks to D2R for me! Diablo 2 forever <3.
PREACHHH lol :mrgreen: