I've just pushed out Cactus 2.2.1. This is a minor bug fix only update and to finish polishing up any remaining rough edges. I foresee that from now on there will be either small or incremental updates to the application, specifically focusing more on any bugs that people may find. If there is a good reason to add a new feature, I'll consider it, but the focus is mostly on maintenance and stability. Please update at your earliest convenience.
Also, I've finished recording a new Installation Video for Cactus that now shows how to set up the Cactus 2.2.0+ releases (Since my last video was focused on Cactus 1.2.4). The Installation Video is a Presentation / Live Demo and thus it is long form. It is not a "TLDR How To". If you are interested in that, please take a look at the Cactus Documentation where you can skip to the parts you are most interested in.
As always, you can Download Cactus at the mentioned link.
- Various internal message window text improvements and code centralization.
- Fixed a bug where Cactus allowed a platform with the same name as the
currently running entry to run despite them both having different labels,
which would cause the Save Path to be updated incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where Adding, Copying, etc, an entry would not bring that
new entry into focus.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to edit the entry that's currently running
would correctly block that edit operation, but the error message was being
reported internally rather than displaying it to the user.
- Fixed various bugs related to editing entries that are both running and not running
but that are linked to each other either via their shared platforms or shared labels.