You can download the latest version from the Succulent page. To install, just replace the Succulent platform in your Platforms folder with the new one, click "Reset", and Launch.- Adjusted all gambling prices and are now using a rounded value.
- Gambling prices are capped at 2.5 million (The maximum amount of money you can have in your stash later in the game). Vendor prices can still go over this price.
- Gambling a Ring or Amulet now costs 100k (Up from 50k and 63k respectively).
- Increased vendor prices for all Armors and Weapons (Including Throwing Weapons).
- Rarity values have been flattened for all items in the game (Base Item Types, Set/Unique Items, Runes/Gems/Etc).
> Roughly speaking, this means that when selecting an item, their relative rarity levels will be treated equally. This does not mean that the total probability is the same.
- You can now carry up to 500 Arrows, 500 Bolts, and 20 Keys per stack (Up from 350, 250, and 12 respectively).
- Arrow stacks can now spawn with up to 150 Arrows (Down from 200).
- Key stacks can now spawn with up to 10 Keys (Up from 6).
- The minimum amount that Arrow and Bolt stacks can spawn with is now 50 (Down from 100, and 60 respectively).
- All Throwable Weapons (Excluding Throwable Potions) now have the following stack values:
> Maximum Stack Size: 250
> Minimum Stack Size: 25 (10% of the Maximum Stack Size)
> Can spawn with a stack up to: 75 (30% of the Maximum Stack Size)
Screenshots showing some of the new stack sizes: